Sunday, May 12, 2013

mama

Bismillaahir rahmaanir rahiim. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
 As'salamualaikum wrt wb

hi 12 may,still not a good day in may..again --'
but its okay.get used to it already,syukrillah..

well,today is mother's day. mom,im so sorrryyy i dont have anything to give but i have my blog to express my feelings and i hope you dont mind ;')




Dear mom,
I'm so sorry fr all the mistakes i ever made.
I'm so sorry if i ever being rude to you.i swear i didnt mean it :'(
I'm sorry i didnt thank you enough.
I'm so sorry fr not being a good daughter to you.
I'm so sorry if i ever made u cry :(
Mom,
Thankyou fr everything..
since i was born till now..
thankyou mama,fr being there fr me..
thankyou fr being such  a great mother fr all of us.

i know,i rarely show how much i love you but the other side of me.. I TRULY LOVES YOU

i hope i can be the one you'll be proud of,insyallah.

last but not least,


buat kali terakhir,
maaf sbb takde hadiah just like other kids give to their moms
tp tak dilupa.namamu tetap didalam sujudku ;)

shazucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment