Tuesday, May 7, 2013

easy baby ;)


Bismillaahir rahmaanir rahiim. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
 As'salamualaikum wrt wb




First of all,hi May..
u seem like hmm,,doesnt like me anyway..
MAY,u hate me aite? i know :(
its been a week now.. but all i feel is just a terrible feelings! :/
im so sorry but i hate you too :'(
since 1st May all i do is wipe my tears..
macam mana pun,hidup perlu diteruskan..
stay positif..keep praying cus Allah knows better..
btw,last 2 may was my mom's birthday.


Dear mom,im so sorry i didnt give u anything but deep in my heart..i just want u to know that i love u more than anything..more and more than anything in this world!! im not a good daughter aite? sorry i didnt wipe ur tears that day :'( and  i hope theres a rainbow after this ..




yeah,u're right :)

shazucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment