Monday, June 17, 2013

surat buat ayahanda


Bismillaahir rahmaanir rahiim. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
 As'salamualaikum wrt wb


first of all,i would like to wish happy fathers day to my dad and all daddysssss out there!




yeah,this is my dad.my hero and my teacher buat sepajang hayat.
im not sure if he gonna read this letter i wrote but i hope he will,hmm

dear dad,happy father's day :/
thankyou fr everything u ever did to us. ur sacrifice yg takkan pernah terbalas :(

dear dad,sorry if i ever hurt ur feelings.
sorry if im not doing well in anything u ever wanted me to do :'(
im trying dad,i swear :/

dear dad,sorry jugak sbb selalu menyusahkan.i burden u so much,i know and hopefully
1 hari nnt akan terbalas walau bukan di dunia,di syurga :')

dad,thnks fr being there fr me.thnks sbb selalu bg semangat.
thnks jugak sbb percayakan sy.
i'll prove to you i can be someone too. someone you'll be proud of.

kdg2,i ask fr so many things. new fones,laptop,shoes,shirts and all that even i have so much in my closet.
sorry dad,sy tak perasan yg sy ni byk menyusahkan,mungkin juga masa tu belum matang. belum pernah kenal erti kesusahan. masih belum cuba membeli dgn hasil titik peluh sendiri. maaf ayahanda :( i've gone too far.should be slapped on my face :/

once sy dah bekerja,i know how it feels like and i started to think "aku kerja paling lewat pn smpai pkul 11 kdg2 pkul 2pg tu pn sbb emergency but my dad tiap2 hari balik around 12 am or more. pernah ke aku fikir dia penat ke tak? pernah ke aku fikir dia bekerja utk aku?utk kami? " yknow what,masa bekerja dlu my dad yg kejut tiap2 hari before pergi kerja sbb takut aku kena marah dgn boss. haha im crying. lol


kalau dulu im a lil girl but now im big enough to understand things.we've been through all the things together and yet u are the best teacher among all. teach us how to handle things and at the same time u teach us how to be strong.strong as u are. never fall. i adore you dad,really :(


even u're not a soldier,policeman,fireman or any superheroes.to me, u are my superhero.natural superhero
Thankyou Allah fr this wonderful gift. Alhamdulilah

And fr all daddiess out there,
sy mendoakan agar semua kaum bapa didunia ni sentiasa sihat,sentiasa kuat utk menghadapi segala rintangan dan cabaran dunia. Insyallah ganjaran yg diberi juga hebat,sehebat pengorbanan bapa2 semua.


p/s: PAPA I LOVE YOU

shazucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment