Friday, April 27, 2012

YOU

this is for you,the only one 
;)
do you remember our first HI?
about 27 days ago?im smiling while look at it :) 
your text,your voice all inside in my mind.every second,every minute :)
im completely under your spell :')
kalau boleh every sec i wanna hear your voice,i wanna text with you telling you how much i love you,how much i need you in my heart.
not just in text but in my reality. yeah i do need you here,,
how i wish you were here sitting next to me and hear what i wanna tell you.
i want you to look into my eyes and let it tell you how much i care about you.
dear you,
im not perfect sayang :) yes i do but im so thankful that u can accept me just the way i am :)
i just wanna tell you that i want you to be 'my forever'
i nak dgr u ucap 'aku terima nikahnya NSF dgn mas kahwin blablabla'
i nak sgt u jd imam bila kita solat sama-sama :)
i nak sgt u usap bahu i bila i nangis and tell me,'be strong syg' :)
i nak sgt kita walk together and watch our children play happily.HAHA :')
i nak you bisikkan kalimah syahadah buat kali terakhir bila tiba waktu i pergi :(
hmmm,
i dunno why but i miss you so bad right now :(
in this world,i tak kesah kalau i hilang laptop i,i hilang fon i,i hilang baju or 
even kasut yg i syg gila2 as long as i tak hilang YOU.
i just want you,just you!only you!
am i too bad if i kill my self just want you to be happy?
am i too naive if i melutut kt kaki u bila u tgglkan i? :(
i dont mind if people wanna call me stupid ;)this is what we call LOVE right?
the way you make me blushing with your words.
hmm
i just can imagine if i lose you ;'(
only you can make me feel this way.yeah,just you.
you are the other half of my heart
♥ double d 



shazucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment