Saturday, October 22, 2011

--'

Why I feel this world wanna throw me out?wanna split me out of here?
I'm feel sooo stressful,n I dunno why???
People around me are so disgusting!they never knew me,,or even understand..huh,,this is so hard and people just talking behind my back!that is not good :( totally :( I never ask them to like me but plz RESPECT people..just that..
I never force them to close to me and hear what I'm talking about and hear what I'm just saying..I just need someone to hear and listen to me.that's all :(
Is it difficult?
When people were talking about me so badly pls think
I do have FEELINGS,EMOTIONS and so on..
Huh,,
I'm too far with others right now..too far,,
I can feel it :(
No one cares about me rite?
It's okay but..
Its just hurt when somebody were sooooo close to us,who is always listen to us,always talk to us,always have a shoulder to us to cry on..
And now it just GONE :(
It's better for me to silent and do my own work..
With that I know they can feel better ..

Just that,thank you for realizing me :/

No comments:

Post a Comment